We have conducted programs for a number of corporates such as BnP Paribas, Wipro, Intelenet, Logica, Schneider, SAP and Volvo among others. Here is a taster of what we offer
One or more days | Camping, Team building, Ice breakers, Treasure Hunt, Zipline, High ropes
Trekking, Cycling, Rafting | Accommodation | Transport
- We have a lot of experience organising group activities such as ice-breaker sessions, team building games, leadership development sessions etc.
- Strategic treasure hunts are a speciality
- We can also organise fun days, where the emphasis is on having some fun experiences as a group – such shared experiences lead to enhanced bonding within the team.
- Soft adventure activities such as zipline, river crossing or commando walking offer an adrenalin rush.
- All such activities are conducted by trained experts using equipment that meets international safety standards.
Hiking and Trekking
- The entire roster of trails that we offer is available to corporate groups too
- Trails can be tailored to meet the needs of different clients depending on their interests and fitness levels.
- This region offers a diverse range of easy to challenging cycling trails which we have meticulously explored and mapped.
- We provide imported mountain bikes (Trek/Giant), which are very well suited to the requirements of these trails
Bamboo rafting and Raft building
- A gentle journey down the river is a great stress-buster and enormous fun.
- You can use ready made rafts, or assemble the raft yourself
- You are free to dip into the water anytime – lifejackets ensure safety. A bamboo rafting trip lasts about 1.5 hours.
Here is a suggested 3D/2N program for a corporate group:
- Arrive and checkin. Have lunch, then half a day of either sightseeing or corporate group activities, or a mix.
- Full day of outdoor activity such as a mix of a hike/cycling/rafting, or some rope activities such as river crossing or commando walking.
- Alternatively, we can schedule a full day of corporate activities such as team building games.
- Or we could organise a treasure hunt, with outdoor activities thrown in as part of the hunt.
- After breakfast, have a learnings/takeaways session. Round off the trip with some light sightseeing and some shopping.