Encounter ancient arts and rituals, dense jungles and wildlife, and authentic cuisine and hospitality on an unforgettable motorcycling adventure across unexplored South India
15days, 2000km | Royal Enfield Bullets | Karnataka, Kerala, TamilNadu
Mountains, Forests, Wildlife, Palaces, Temples, Beaches, Rivers, Arts, Rituals, Cuisine
Day1: Arrival Day
- Land in Bangalore, Rest & Recuperation, Tour Briefing
Day2: Deccan Plateau Acclimatization Ride
- 300km. Get familiar with the machine, the roads, the traffic and the climate of South India. Good highway.
Day3: Hilly Terrain Ride
- 200km. Travel across hills and valleys to the lush green Kerala countryside. Stop over at a 200year old mansion.
Day4: Mountains & Teagarden Ride
- 200km. Visit a traditional dance school. Hit the tea carpeted slopes of the Western Ghats.
Day5: Local Ride Day
- 100km. Spend the day relaxing over the hill highways, exploring tea country. Get an ayurveda massage
Day6: The Wilderness Adventure Ride
- 150km through widlife sanctuares, forests, some offroad and some great food.
Day7: The Coastal Plains Ride
- 130km. Head to the coast, riding 2000ft down the edge of the Western Ghats. Enjoy a dramatic 'theyyam' performance.
Day8: The Coastal Ride
- 120km. Enjoy the sun, the surf and the sand on this bright and sunny day on the beaches.
Day9: The Coffee Country Ride
- 200km. Ride back up the Western Ghats to enter the coffee plantation country and reach a wildlife area by end of day.
Day10: The Monastery & Palace Ride
- 150km. Cruise from the wildlife area to a Tibetan monastery right out of the movies, and then proceed to the city of wondrous palaces
Day11: The Temples Ride
- 200km. Ride across the Deccan to some of the most impressive temples of ancient India, structures that took centuries to complete.
Day12: The Farewell Ride
- 250km. Go flat out on the smooth highway heading back to Bangalore, with a stop at the huge monolith of an ancient king and saint.
Day13: Bangalore Departure Day
- Rest & Recuperation. Take a vehicle to Chennai, 6hrs away.
Day14: The Factory Visit Day
- Visit the factory that made the machines you rode on, the one and only Royal Enfield factory in existence, where the machines are hand assembled in the traditional way.
Day15: Departure Day
- Fly out of Chennai on an early morning flight.